The Staff Experience
MAKE AN IMPACT
by providing a transformative camp experience that nurtures self-confidence and a sense of belonging in Maine children facing economic hardship.
BUILD YOUR RESUME
with essential skills in communication, collaboration, problem solving, and creativity. Customized internships, practicums, and independent studies available.
SPEND YOUR SUMMER
with other compassionate, motivated, fun high school graduates in a pristine lakefront location.
Camp Staff Receive:
- Flexible schedule-choose 2, 3, or 4 ten-day sessions
- Ample self-care time during and between sessions
- Salaries begin at $2,600 for 9 weeks (June 13 – August 15) with options for travel stipends and contract completion bonuses
- Accommodations in a camper cabin with plumbing, electricity, and nutritious meals
- Specialty training with completion incentives: Archery, Lifeguarding, Teambuilding